Job Title: Pre-Show Client Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $23,000.00/year plus commission
Location: Las Vegas NV, 89134
What’s the opportunity?
Based in our new Summerlin office, you will be responsible for the management of our client-side marketing efforts, supporting our clients to maximize their ROI at any one of our exciting world class trade events.
This role is perfect for hard working, enthusiastic individuals with a real interest to develop in a client-focused marketing career.
This role is the perfect job for new graduates who have a passion for marketing and a desire to work in a client-focused environment.
Training will be provided.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Director and Manager to implement client-side marketing strategies
- Performing daily management of a large portfolio of clients- ensuring all contracts, records and data-entry is accurate and up to date
- Proactively building relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction, contributing to repeat business
- Working with the internal operations team to ensure clients understand and meet all logistic deadlines
- Working with the internal marketing team to ensure all potential client marketing opportunities are fully explored and exploited for mutual benefit
- Communicating with the Manager on project development, timelines, and results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 years experience in a sales or marketing environment
- Experience with client care or customer service
- Data entry experience desirable
- A friendly & polite manner
- Computer literate
- The ability to build relationships and rapport
- Comfortable and Confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and proven track record of hitting targets
We promote from within, so expect exceptional opportunities to progress and build a career here.
Send a copy of your CV and the position you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org.