Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 per year + Commission
Location: Las Vegas NV, 89134
What’s the opportunity?
The ideal candidate is an incredibly motivated, self-sufficient individual with an extraordinary work ethic who treats his/her desk & his/her team as their own business.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Business Development Manager
- Identifies and pursues new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory;
- Conducts cold calls (telephone/digital) to acquire new customers;
- Is receptive to constructive feedback & criticism;
- Contributes to a fast-growing business;
- Researches up to 200 prospective sales per day for event management;
- Researches competitor shows and strives to dominate their sales territory;
- Strives to become an industry expert and thought leader within their assigned industry;
- Manages all HR procedures;
- Leads their team to effectively drive business growth;
- Has competent knowledge of CRM systems;
- Desires long-term growth with a globally successful event organizer.
The Sales and Business Development Manager must:
- Love to sell;
- Be excited about cold-calling new prospects & acquiring new business;
- Be a natural leader;
- Be confident & assertive.
Experience should include at least:
- At least 1 year in a management/leadership role; or
- At least 1 year of experience cold-calling & closing sales.
We promote from within, so expect exceptional opportunities to progress and build a career here.
Send a copy of your Resume and the position you wish to apply for to email@example.com.