Job Title: Telesales Representative
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $20,000.00/year plus commission
Location: Las Vegas NV, 89134
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Has the ability to deal with CRM system.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in telesales
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (especially CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
We promote from within, so expect exceptional opportunities to progress and build a career here.
Send a copy of your CV and the position you wish to apply for to email@example.com.